, registered No: 3268529-4, address: Arabiankatu 4C 125, 00560 Helsinki, Finland (hereafter referred to as – "Mobisharks oy
") in order to describe how we may receive, collect, treat, process and use the information provided by you (hereafter referred to as – "You
") regarding Your use of mobile application with the name RV Road Trip Planner + GPS
that is owned by Us, and made available through the Apple App Store (hereafter referred to as – "Mobile Application
"), including any services, features, media and content that are connected with the Mobile Application (hereafter referred to as – "Services
"). The use of the Services is also regulated by Our Terms and Conditions (hereafter referred to as – "Terms
In the ordinary course of the provision of Services by Us to You, We do not receive, collect and/or process information that is considered to be personal information.
We do not require any personal information from You in order to provide You with access to the Mobile Application and Services. Thus, Mobisharks oy
is not a processor or controller within the meaning of the GDPR's definitions of "processor" and "controller," as We do not receive, process, or store the personal information of Users.
Personal information could include, but is not limited to:
- Your name;
- Your postal address;
- Your phone number;
- Your e-mail address;
- Your age;
- Your gender.
You agree that We could receive and collect the following categories of personal information in the ways described below, in order to use the Services:
- Your personal information, including any information required to use Services;
- cookies and another related type of technologies (e.g., log files, web beacons, eTags and script) (hereafter referred to as – "Cookies") to improve Your experience while using the Services. Cookies are small files that, when placed on Your device, allow Us to provide certain features and functionality. You may accept or decline all cookies by configuring the cookie retention mechanism on Your device. However, if You choose not to accept cookies, the Mobile Application may be unable to function properly;
- technical information about Your device, such as its IP address, whether it is connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data, the name of your Internet provider, the type of operating system on Your device, the device's battery status, the screen resolution on Your device, and the device's identifiers;
- a record of any correspondence between You and Us in the event that You contact Us;
- information that You provide in the event that You report a technical or other issue with the usage of the Services;
You agree that sometimes We could receive information from Third Parties, such as:
- Advertisers, regarding Your experiences or interactions with their offerings;
- Partners with whom We offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities;
- Social networking sites ("SNS") (such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, etc.) and other similar Third Party's services that make Users' information available to others;
- Service providers that assist us in determining Your device's location based on its IP address in order to customize certain products to Your location.
You agree that We could receive the following information from Third Parties:
- Data for advertising and marketing purposes;
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse or click fraud in advertising);
- Data we receive if You link a Third Party's tool in connection to use of the Services (such as Facebook, etc.);
- Order details (including services, date, quantity, status, description, and broad geographic area (e.g., state or city-level location));
- Analytics data, which We use to improve Our Services.
When You contact Our customer support team for help, We may collect and store the contact information You provide (typically, Your name and e-mail address), as well as information regarding Your use of the Services. Additionally, we shall retain any communication and any information included within.
When You buy Subscription using Our Mobile Application, We do not receive, collect, or use any payment information (Your name, payment card number, or payment account details). These are processed by Third Party payment processors, such as Apple App Store.3. How Your personal information may be used by Us
If We receive, collect and use Your personal information, We perform it in compliance with the provisions of applicable Data Protection Laws, in order to perform the following:
4. How long Your personal information may be kept by Us
- to provide You with the Services;
- to communicate with You, whether for customer service reasons or to inform You about Our Services;
- to allow You to communicate with Us;
- to manage Your account and to enhance Your use of Our Services;
- to develop and improve the Service and Your experience;
- to evaluate if Your device satisfies the minimal system requirements for usage of Our Services, as well as to provide information on compatibility and interoperability;
- to conduct research, surveys, and to communicate with You, for example through email or other forms of contact;
- in order to personalize Your Service experience;
- when it is necessary to do, as You have requested for sending You related information, security alerts, and support messages;
- to display customized adverts while using the Services and on Third Party websites and services (including email);
- to track the content that You access in connection with the Services and Your online behavior;
- to enable the delivery, targeting, and improvement of Our advertising and Services;
- to make available features that may be included in the Services;
- to make available to You Our offers via the Services and other websites and services;
- when it is necessary to analyze, profile, and segment data for the purposes of Our legitimate interests, except where such interests are superseded by the data subject's interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of personal information;
- when it is necessary to comply with a legal requirement to which Mobisharks oy is subject in order to maintain the Services and its features safe and fair, to fight fraud, prevent crime or cheating, and generally guarantee appropriate usage, take action against fraudulent or abusive Users.
Your personal information will also be deleted when You delete such information from Our services, although certain aggregated data derived from these may be maintained for restricted reasons according to relevant Data Protection Laws.
You agree that if You deactivate Your account or cease using Our Services, We may retain Your personal information as required to comply with Our legal requirements and obligations.